Friday, June 27, 2014

Microsoft Word 2010 and Learning Chapters 1 and 2

     Microsoft Word 2010 is the best one so far in my opinion. We had Microsoft 2007 before I began this class, but ended up purchasing the latest version. It has so many different options to choose from and different ways to make flyers and posters way better than before. I like the easy way everything is set up and able to understand where all the different options are. Taking this class and having to get 2010 was one of the best decisions because it has helped with making designs for work and other activities in life. I do feel the tutorials that were given helped me understand Microsoft Word way better than if I had just read the text or just tried to figure it out on my own. 
     Chapters 1 and 2 were very educational. Learning about how hackers are way more in depth than you realize was a huge eye opener. I am now way more cautious about what I am doing when it comes to my bank account, my home security system, and what I log into on my phone and computer. The hardest things to really comprehend for me was the different types of web sites and types. They all kind of seem the same when you are using it everyday and it's just a matter of logging onto the internet, but when you have it broken down and you realize each web site, web browser, search engine, etc. all of those "names" mean something different and have different functions and capabilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment